Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get Out and VOTE! Then Get Out THE Vote!

The day is finally upon us! I voted over two weeks ago and it only took a half hour from start to finish. I voted early because I wanted to be available on Election Day to help ensure that others get to cast their ballot as well.

If you didn't vote early, please get out and vote today. When you are done, make sure your friends get out to vote too! You can still volunteer to help by contacting your local Obama Campaign offices today. They are coordinating a city-wide effort to get people to the polls and encouraging people in long lines to stay until they cast their ballot.

I will be volunteering for this effort by working as a Line Manager. We will be available to give out sample ballots, point you to the voter protection workers if you have questions and trying to keep you entertained while you wait.

I will be posting updates on twitter during the day and plan on remaining at my assigned location until the last voter is done.

No comments: