Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Giggleseeds from Startup Weekend

Giggleseeds is one of the companies to come out of this past Startup Weekend in Columbus. Their first application is called itoot and was created for the iphone. I don't own an iphone, but if I could afford it I would buy one just to download this and support their new company. itoot is incredibly funny in a sophmoric fashion but hey, these guys are going to make money doing it. I salute them being able to get the company together, creat an application and even create a commercial all in 52 hours. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the fact that there is a marketplace that millions of people will be visiting so the idea of having this kind of resource available means that when you put together a nice app the Apple marketing engine is already turning its gears in your favor. Now we just have to finish the app. :-)