Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What I Did Over The Weekend

I participated in the first ever Startup Weekend Columbus! I wrote a post about my thoughts and experience over on the Central Ohio Network site. You can go over there to read what I had to say. If you don't know what Columbus Startup Weekend is, go here to read about it.

Looking ahead, to next week, Columbus Social Media Cafe is meeting at the Main Library downtown and is open to anyone interested in social media in Columbus. We are looking at ways we can use social media to foster better communication among groups, improve our community and enhance public awareness and participation in all things Columbus. Hope to see you there!

On a personal note, I've applied to a couple jobs in the social services arena. Please keep your fingers crossed. If you know of any openings, feel free to drop me a note and let me know. Thanks!

No comments: