Friday, October 31, 2008

Back Up Your Buddies On Election Day!

I received an email today from MomsRising.org that is such a great idea, I had to share it with you here.

It's called Back Up Your Buddies On Election Day. The email points out what all busy families know, that there is always the possiblility that some last minute emergency will arise from a sick kid to a flat tire that could interfere with our ability to get to the polls and vote on election day.

MomsRising asks that you email your friends and let them know that you are willing to make yourself available to them on election day to help deal with the unexpected in order to allow them time to get to the polls to cast their ballot. You can send the email from their site by going here.

This election is too important, too historical for any of us to miss. I have already voted so come election day, if my friends or family need me as a back up, I am available. I also forwarded the email to a few of my friends and hope that you will consider doing the same.

No comments: